Service Feature: Labor-Civil UnrestMarch 31, 2020
Instances of global and national labor and civil unrest can have a negative impact on businesses, despite their lack of participation in the dispute.
Covid-19, also known as Coronavirus, is affecting businesses worldwide. Businesses are having to close their doors and lay off employees due to the uncertainty this global pandemic brings.
According to bloomberg.com, the U.S. unemployment rate may hit 30% in the second quarter because of shutdowns to combat the coronavirus, with an unprecedented 50% drop in gross domestic product.
Many security and intelligence analysts believe that these events pose significant security concerns as radical and/or passive activists seek media attention to draw light to the issue at hand.
Risks such as property damage or theft, assault, traffic congestion and unscheduled demonstrations are common outcomes, and the reservations of enforcement from local police departments, make security and intelligence gathering at these events essential.
During these times of uncertainty and conflict, Strategic Security Corp. can provide exceptional services to protect your brand continuity.
Our services include:
- Providing intelligence services as to what direction the movement is headed and whom is driving it
- Government and Law Enforcement Relations
- Quick and timely reaction teams
- Emergency response and armed/unarmed security guards
- Intelligence monitors or organizations, their organizers, activists, etc.
- Removal of negative Twitter postings within 1–5 minutes
- Procurement or permit inquiries.
We understand that not only is your business’ continued success a top priority, but also the safety of your employees.
Interested in learning more about our Labor-Civil Unrest services? Read more.