There simply is no substitute for having competent, experienced employees who strive to do everything right the first time. Strategic Security Corp. is always seeking qualified and skilled individuals to join our team of security professionals.
Available Positions include:
- Armed and Unarmed Security Officers
- Lobby Concierges / Ambassadors
- Detention Officers
- Site Supervisors
- Executive Protection Specialists
- Access Control Officers
- Vehicle, Bicycle, Segway Patrol
- Intelligence Analysts
- Operations Center Operators
- Security Drivers
- Trainers / Instructors
Are you ACTIVE LAW ENFORCEMENT interested in part time employment with Strategic Security? If so please fill out the online application below (note only for Active LEOs):
Looking to start a career at Strategic Security Corp. (must complete steps 1 &2)?
Step 1: You may fill out an online job profile by clicking
Step 2: From the list below select the online fillable pdf documents for the state you will be working in. If the state you will be working in is not listed below then this step does not apply. Completely fill out the pdf filler documents and submit them electronically. This step is required regardless if you already are licensed. Note* although this procedure does not work from some mobile device it works better from a computer.
- New York
- New Jersey
- North Carolina Weapons Transfer
- North Carolina Recertification
- North Carolina Armed – Unarmed New Hire
- North Carolina County Forms
Required form for all Armed Officers at Strategic Security?
Are you currently employed at Strategic Security?
SSC Normal Payroll Periods, Pay Dates, Overtime and Federal Department of Labor Health & Welfare Explanation:
All of our positions offer free uniforms, on the job training, merit awards, employment enrichment, career developmental training and careers paths to management. In addition to these incentives, full time positions offer a range of benefits:
- Medical Insurance
- 401k Plans
- Commuter Benefits Programs*
- Flex Spending Accounts
*If available in your area.
Qualified candidates must meet these basic requirements:
- High school diploma or GED or equivalent
- Speak, Read, Write English*
- Be at least 18 years of age**
- Posses basic computer skills to utilize smart phones and technology at various work sites.
- Have a clean criminal history
- Pass a drug screening test
- Verification of past employment
*Some positions may require additional language skills or secondary languages
**Some states may require candidates to be 21 years of age to possess a unarmed or armed security license or permit.
Strategic Security Corp. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. See our policies below on: