Strategic Security Corp. has private armed and unarmed security and crisis management teams standing by to deploy to a region in the aftermath of natural, civil, technological disaster or terrorist attack anywhere within the country.
Strategic Security Corp., a U.S. Department of Homeland Security, FEMA contract holder of a FEMA BPA for the states of FL, AL, FL, MS, SC and GA, can mobilize our crisis response teams to support those trapped in the affected region and assist clients in the recovery efforts of the disaster or attack.
We are proud of our current and past performance with FEMA having provided armed guards services in response to Presidential Disaster Declarations in Alabama, Louisiana, Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, West Virginia, Texas, Florida, Georgia, North Carolina, New York and New Jersey.
Responsiveness: What separates us apart from our competitors is our customer service and responsiveness that our clients and the FEMA COs, CORs and COTRs we have worked with can attest to. For three of our most recent FEMA contracts we have responded exceptionally quick.
When a disaster strikes we regularly:
Armed or Unarmed Security Guards
- State licensed
- Criminal history check
- Drug screening check
- Company owned weapons
- Police style duty belts
- 50 Guards within 24 hours of notice to respond
- 150 Guards within 72 hours of notice to respond
- 500 Guards within 168 hours of notice to respond
Temporary Life Support Facilities
- Facility capable of housing 2000 individuals
- Capacity to not only house 2000 people, but are self-sustaining providing supply power, fuel, water, 3 meals a day, laundry and lavatories.
Search and Rescue Teams
- Ground, aerial, or water-based search and rescue operations.
- Supervise between one to six search and rescue personnel.
- May perform technical rope rescue, hasty searches, grid searching for evidence or clues, aerial searches, helicopter short haul, assist in evacuation, etc.
Swift Water / Flood Rescue Teams
- Inflatable 16-foot RIB boats with 25 HP
- 2-man technical rescue teams
Subject Matter Experts
- Protective Security Teams can be activated to travel into regions affected by the disaster or attack to protect client personnel and to help secure client businesses or recover assets.
- Establish mobile command post,
- Provide an incident management team to support our emergency management operations,
We can deploy our security subject experts whom are either active or retired members of elite agencies within the intelligence gathering, law enforcement and public safety community to affected regions where they will assess the state of security and safety at designated client locations, identify ingress and egress routes, provide and coordinate critical supplies and resources such as fuel and food, and implement contingency plans to evacuate people as requested.
To support the logistics and movement of personnel and supplies, dedicated air assets, consisting of helicopters, are standing by, as well as fuel trucks and buses to transport victims of the disaster or attack.
Our security personnel are public safety and law enforcement professionals that can assist in enhancing the quality of life in a region by working in partnership with the community and in accordance with constitutional rights to enforce the laws, preserve the peace, reduce fear, and provide for a safe environment.
They have distinguished public service careers that complement their extensive knowledge of corporate security as well as possessing a well-honed set of management skills that makes them more than just a cost center on the balance sheet. In addition to the vast years of training each of our security personnel possess from their former respective agencies, we conduct our own training to ensure operational uniformity.
At a time when agencies are staged outside of the affected regions awaiting confirmation they can safely get into the city; when the national guard and other police agencies that set to respond to lend assistance are awaiting bureaucratic authorization, when fuel sources have been depleted and emergency generators are failing, when the resources you were counting on are as affected as your own people , when daily security team or law enforcement you have in the affected area leaves, when billions of dollars of assets and infrastructure are totally exposed to random acts of looting, vandalism and further destruction, when the downtown area has been cut off from food supplies; when people are trapped in buildings and unable to evacuate on their own, Strategic Security Corp. has the ability to proactively support clients during a crisis.