GSA MULTIPLE AWARD SCHEDULE (MAS)
Federal Supply Schedule
FSC Groups: Large Group: Facilities/Subcategory: Facilities Solutions
Large Group: Security and Protection/Subcategory: Security Services
Contract Period: April 29, 2021 through April 28, 2026.
Contract #: 47QSWA21D004J
Business Size: Woman Owned Small Business
Special Item Numbers (SIN):
Are you a Purchasing Agent, for a Local, State or Federal Government Entity or an Administrator of a Municipality, Public School District, College or University in New York State or Public Works Building?
Your entity could benefit from leveraging a GSA MAS contract for security services through Strategic Security via GSA Advantage, E-Buy or as a direct negotiation with Strategic Security.
Strategic Security Corp. (SSC) is pleased to announce that it has been awarded a Multiple Award Schedule (MAS) by the U.S. General Services Administration (GSA), the procurement arm of the federal government.
The five-year contract allows federal customers to efficiently purchase Security Services including:
- Manned Guarding,
- Emergency Response Services,
- Detention Security,
- Executive Protection,
- Security Training,
- COVID Support,
- Temporary Life Support Facilities (Base Camps and Tenting),
- Canine Teams for Narcotics and Explosive Detection, and
- other Logistical Services from SSC.
The GSA establishes long-term government-wide contracts with commercial companies. As a pre-approved vendor, SSC extends numerous benefits, including cost-effectiveness, to various agencies and branches of the federal government, as well as state and local governments through applicable programs. In addition, SSC’ status as a small business enables the federal government and prime contractors to meet socioeconomic goals.
Federal, State, and local agencies can obtain information about SSC’ GSA MAS Schedule (contract number 47QSWA21D004J) contract services on the GSA Advantage web site at: GSA Advantage or by contacting SSC directly at email@example.com.
Benefits of participation include:
- Services from a certified women-owned business enterprise (“WBE”) founded in New York in 2002 and fully vetted by GSA.
- Management team with over 500 + years of law enforcement and military experience
- Highly trained security force. Trained in Active Shooter Identification, Mitigation and Response as well as Terrorism Awareness.
- Over 3500 employees and affiliates
- Social Media Threat Monitoring and Remote Guard Monitoring from our Proprietary Strategic Security Operations Center
- Headquartered in Commack, NY with 7 Regional Offices and 56 Local Branch Offices
- Comparable past performance that consists of educational institutions, health care facilities, public works and municipalities.
- Ability to meet your set aside goals for certified women-owned business enterprise (“WBE”) participation goals
- Immediate access to security solutions at GSA-approved group rates, without having to go through an RFP or bid process
- Client-favorable mark-up percentages over prevailing wage pay rates
- Pricing matrix fixed for five years
- Level 1 and Level 2 / Supervisory security guard services for a wide range of security applications and market segments
- Fast security start-ups
- ACA compliance
- Professional security force with reduced institutional liability
- Security vehicle rates and fuel costs fixed for the life of the contract, regardless of market increases
- Client-preferred retention of existing security force