state of georgia : department of administrative services (doas)
Authorized Statewide Contract Schedule
Services: Security Service, Armed and Unarmed and Ancillary Services
Contract Period: May 1, 2021 to April 30, 2022 DOD
August 15, 2021 to April 14, 2026 - SOG
Contract #: 00000-SPD0000178-SOG3
99999-SPDS20200501 – DOD 1
Business Size: Woman Owned Small Business
Local Office: 715 Peachtree Street NW, Atlanta, GA 30308
Special Item Numbers (SIN):
Are you a Purchasing Agent, for a Local or State Entity or an Administrator of a Municipality, Public School District, College or University in Georgia or Public Works Building?
Your entity could benefit from leveraging a DOAS contract for security services through Strategic Security via Georgia Marketplace or as a direct negotiation with Strategic Security. Other related services not listed can be negotiated directly with Strategic Security.
Strategic Security Corp. (SSC) is pleased to announce that it has been awarded a Multiple Award Schedule (MAS) by the Department of Administrative Services, the procurement arm for the State of Georgia.
The four-year contract allows federal customers to efficiently purchase Security Services including:
- Manned Guarding,
- Emergency Response Services,
- Detention Security,
- Executive Protection,
- Security Training,
- COVID Support,
- Temporary Life Support Facilities (Base Camps and Tenting),
- Canine Teams for Narcotics and Explosive Detection, and
- other Logistical Services from SSC.
The DOAS establishes long-term state-wide contracts with commercial companies. As a pre-approved vendor, SSC extends numerous benefits, including cost-effectiveness, to various agencies and branches of the state government, as well as local governments through applicable programs. In addition, SSC’ status as a small business enables the entities and prime contractors to meet socioeconomic goals.
State, and local agencies can obtain information about SSC’ DOAS Schedule (contract number 99999-SPD-SPD0000178-SOG3 / 99999-SPDS20200501-DOD1) contract services by contacting the DOAS procurement office or by contacting SSC directly at email@example.com.
Benefits of participation include:
- Services from a certified women-owned business enterprise (“WBE”) founded in New York in 2002 and fully vetted by DOAS and authorized to do business in the State of Georgia.
- Current sole source provider for State of Georgia Department of Defense.
- Management team with over 500 + years of law enforcement and military experience
- Highly trained security force. Trained in Active Shooter Identification, Mitigation and Response as well as Terrorism Awareness.
- Over 3500 employees and affiliates
- Social Media Threat Monitoring and Remote Guard Monitoring from our Proprietary Strategic Security Operations Center
- Headquartered in Commack, NY with 7 Regional Offices and 56 Local Branch Offices
- Comparable past performance that consists of educational institutions, health care facilities, public works and municipalities.
- Ability to meet your set aside goals for certified women-owned business enterprise (“WBE”) participation goals
- Immediate access to security solutions at DOAS-approved group rates, without having to go through an RFP or bid process
- Client-favorable mark-up percentages over DOAS set wage pay rates
- Pricing matrix fixed for five years
- Level 1 and Level 2 / Supervisory security guard services for a wide range of security applications and market segments
- Fast security start-ups
- ACA compliance
- Professional security force with reduced institutional liability
- Security vehicle rates and fuel costs fixed for the life of the contract, regardless of market increases
- Client-preferred retention of existing security force