Security Services for Schools & Universities & Municipalities
Utilizing Centralized NYS OGS Contract PS68268,
Strategic Security Corp.
Contract Period: January 24, 2019 – January 23, 2024
NYS Supplier ID# 1100201774
Are you a Purchasing Agent, an Administrator of a Municipality, Public School District, College or University in New York State or Public Works Building, from the Capital District to Long Island?
Your school or municipality could benefit from leveraging a centralized state contract for security services through Strategic Security.
Benefits of participation include:
- Services from a NYS certified women-owned business enterprise (“WBE”) founded in New York in 2002 and fully vetted by NYS OGS.
- Management team with over 500 + years of law enforcement and military experience
- Highly trained security force. Trained in Active Shooter Identification, Mitigation and Response as well as Terrorism Awareness.
- Over 1500 employees and affiliates
- Social Media Threat Monitoring and Remote Guard Monitoring from our Proprietary Strategic Security Operations Center
- Headquartered in Commack, NY with 7 Regional Offices and 56 Local Branch Offices
- Comparable past performance that consists of educational institutions, health care facilities, public works and municipalities.
- Ability to meet your NYS goal of 15% for New York State-certified women-owned business enterprise (“WBE”) participation goals
- Immediate access to security solutions at State-approved group rates, without having to go through an RFP or bid process
- Client-favorable mark-up percentages over prevailing wage pay rates
- Pricing matrix fixed for five years
- Level 1 and Level 2 / Supervisory security guard services for a wide range of security applications and market segments
- Fast security start-ups
- ACA compliance
- Professional security force with reduced institutional liability
- Security vehicle rates and fuel costs fixed for the life of the contract, regardless of market increases
- Client-preferred retention of existing security force
New York State law extends the use of state centralized contracts for purchase by non-state agencies. By awarding Contract PS68268, the New York State Office of General Services has selected Summit Security Services, Inc. as its exclusive provider of security guard services for state agencies, municipalities, school districts, state colleges and universities, and other qualifying institutions in state Regions 2,3,4,5,6,7,8, and 9. Strategic’s security services will be available through July 2017 at OGS group rates.