Interim Guidance for Businesses and Employers Responding to Coronavirus DiseaseMay 29, 2020
As an employer, if your business operations were interrupted, resuming normal or phased activities presents an opportunity to update your COVID-19 preparedness, response, and control plans. All employers should implement and update as necessary a plan that:
- Is specific to your workplace,
- identifies all areas and job tasks with potential exposures to COVID-19, and
- includes control measures to eliminate or reduce such exposures.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
All employers need to consider how best to decrease the spread of COVID-19 and lower the impact in your workplace. This should include activities to:
- prevent and reduce transmission among employees,
- maintain healthy business operations, and
- maintain a healthy work environment.
Strategic Security is providing guards to perform skin monitoring temperature screening utilizing a non-contact, non-touch infrared thermometer or utilizing non-contact and non-invasive thermal imaging machines. Strategic Security is an authorized reseller of 5 different non-contact and non-invasive thermal imaging machines that range in price from $2,500 to $30,000 so we have a machine at everyone’s price point. Strategic has already deploying these machines at Government and commercial distribution / fulfillment centers as well as seeing these machines being implemented in businesses, hospitals, airports, etc.